Followers

Monday, May 24, 2010

I'm Baaaack!

You may remember that last December - I kidnapped Abbey's Mom! (HA!)
Well guess what sister - this time I'm kidnapping Abbey's blog!
This blog is presented to you by the one and only, MAGGIE!

YES - I can type!

Now before your get all up in my pretty little face - let me explain.
I've done a little investigative reporting of my own. What?
You think there's just one journalist in this family???

Abbey thinks her Mom was out of town all last week - hard at work.
And she very well may have been.
And although Abbs got to "spend time" with her boyfriend ....this is where her Mom really was...

Right...she was working....but do you know where she went to relax for the weekend when "work" has done!

That's right...MY HOUSE... GOT CHA!

(OK ...FINE...she may have come here to visit with her folks....but I did get to dig through her purse and eat her almonds...and raid her suitcase. I bet you never get to do THAT! )

6 comments:

♥I am Holly♥ said...

Good gooding Maggie!! You are full of all kinds of surprises!! Lots of love, Debbie and Holly

Unknown said...

we are very impressed with ur typing skills.we are always so dependent on our mummy.
keep us posted,
wags, buddy n ginger

How Sam Sees It said...

Nice typing skills!

Sam

Sierra Rose said...

Wow! What a surprise! And....Vegas baby! Do we spy Red Rocks in the background... Hmmmm, what surprises are next? :)

Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
Sierra Rose

central bark designs said...

Sierra Rose -

You are correct. Maggie lives outside Ivins Utah - and has a great view of the Red Rocks.

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! ... Mmmm Maggie. Woof! Woof! Abbey. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar