Followers

Friday, July 29, 2011

Help Wanted


Writer/Blogger/Photographer.
Hours flexible. Knowledge of iPhoto would be helpful. Experience in puppy discipline is absolutely NOT required. Pay negotiable. I can only offer loving looks and the opportunity to scratch my belly on a regular basis - but let's face it - that's PRICELESS.


(Yes - after a month of NOT POSTING - I had to make the painful decision to fire my previous assistant. She could just not handle work, me, weekends in the country, me, dining out with Irish, taking me for walks AND posting my blog entries. For this I apologize.)

5 comments:

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Golden Hello! Do you worry its SUMMER and your writer/blogger/photographer is entitled to have a break (long). You need to re-hire her. Just glad to know that you are having Golden times up in the country n taking walks. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Amy said...

Hi Ellie...

I'm interested in the position! I will happily follow you around with a camera and document your every romp! I have previous experience blogging (see "My Italian Adventure") and love belly scratching! I even come with a friend named Elsie that you can play with! I only require a home and living expenses!

Much love!
Aunt Amy

Anonymous said...

Maybe we could pool our allowances and split a "Writer/Blogger/Photographer" - but good to see your doin' well.
Ben and the fellas

Shane Kent Louis said...

Woofs! Hey Golden! I'm interested too in your daily blog! ^_^

Dog Fence

Anonymous said...

Hi Ellie!! We miss reading about you and hope you're doing well. I sure hope you fill that position SOON so we can catch up with you :)
Barb