Followers

Saturday, November 12, 2011

IS THIS MY COLOR?


Somehow I don't see Mom sporting this as the latest in fall fashion.



WHY should I?

Fine - we hear hunters in the area around the farm and Mom and Irish just want me to be safe.



What - I did just say Fall, right? Then WHAT is this?




THIS IS HEAVEN!

Snow in October! (Yes that means I'm couple weeks late with this post - at least I didn't have to wait until summer!)




I am chest deep is this dreamy white stuff - and couldn't be happier!




Do you think there might be sticks hiding under here? I do!



Now that Irish has been so kind as to install high speed wifi at Five Fields (that's what I named the farm) - I should be able to blog more often!



-Ellie

6 comments:

Boondocks Love Shack Pack said...

Is there a color that isn't your color?? We are certain you would look good in anything!!

AROOOOOF!
Boondocks & The Love Shack Pack

How Sam Sees It said...

If it keeps you from being mistaken for something else, than orange is definitely your color!

Sam

Angel Tucker, Daisy and Leo said...

Wasn't that snow great. We got tons. We think you look smashing in orange.

Tucker and Daisy

Scout and Freyja said...

We got summa' that stuff and then the sun came out and - poof - all gone. Momma said it will come back. After all, we live only half a mile from Canada!

Golden Daily Scoop said...

Snow much fun!!! BOL! You look beautiful in orange, better to be safe than sorry!!

Pigtown*Design said...

connor says no hunters here, but we do have a little red fox who lives in the garden and walks all over the car.

xo