Followers

Friday, January 21, 2011

House Arrest

I wanted to explain why I have been slacking in my posting duties.
I'M UNDER HOUSE ARREST!

Apparently I need one more booster shot before I can play with other pups. That will happen on Tuesday, Jan. 25. Until then - no adventures. I'm only allowed outside to take care of business.

Thank goodness for the snow. That's right. SNOW. I think as a golden it's genetic.
Mom let me play in it at the end of our street after our morning "business walk".

I LOVE SNOW.

I love to look at it.


I love to stick my face in it.


I love to spin in it!


I LOVE SNOW!

I'm counting the days - until I get to make my neighborhood debut -
I hear there's a DOG PARK right around the corner!!!!

Note from Ellie's Mom: Elle will also have her "procedure" when we return to the vets on Tues. - so after she recovers from that - she will be able to run and play with the other dogs - something we are BOTH looking forward to!

12 comments:

MySpecialDoggies said...

Hi Ellie
You are so cute - enjoy playing in the snow and good luck with your "procedure" and vet visit!

Wishing you a great weekend,

Woofs
Nadine & Neeli
Angel doggie Apples (1994-2010)

Anonymous said...

Hi Ellie -
Welcome to our family. My name is Phoebe - and I'm your cousin who lives in Texas. You are going to have so much fun visiting that great big park where you live. YOu would think living in TX we would have such a park - but my mom hasn't found it yet!!! I'm trying to get my mom to take me out on adventures too - so hopefully you'll see some pictures of me soon. But I just want to welcome you to our family - cuz!!!!

Angel Tucker, Daisy and Leo said...

Love the snow pics. Isn't it great. We got more today, yay. You are soooo cute, Ellie

Tucker and Daisy

ben said...

Ms. Ellie -
That snow looks DEEElightful. House arrest is the perfect to I master the art of couch surfing. But DON'T try counter surfing!!! I know it smells good up there, but take it from us, even good peeps go nutty when food vanishes. Me and the fellas call it magic,the crazy peeps call it theft.
Ben and the Fellas

Barbara said...

Oh no! Not 'the procedure'! We're glad you are helping the dog population problem! She'll be fine!

Emma Rose said...

We went through that "vacination" thing with Higgins too. It was hard to not begin socializing him.
Sorry about the "procedure". That's no fun but you'll heal right up!

Kisses,
Emma Rose

♥I am Holly♥ said...

Elle is beautiful. It looks like she just loves the snow! Lots of love, Holly and mom

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

The BIG GiRl surGeRy!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Snow is pawesome!!!

Golden Samantha said...

Adorable photos! Ellie - you are just so cute in those snow photos - good luck with the girly surgery and we'll see you at the doggie park - you will love it!
Big Hugs xoxoxo
Sammie, Avalon and Oz

1000 Goldens said...

Eleanor, do my eyes deceive me, or are you growing like a crazy?! Hope your house arrest ends soon :)

How Sam Sees It said...

We can't wait to see the pictures for the big day!

Sam

Lucy-Fur, as typed by Dr. Liz said...

Well, once you are off the injured reserve list, COME VISIT!!! We've got tons of snow (in fact, it is snowing right now), and we LOVE to play (we are half Golden, you know...). The more the merrier! And I think Abby could benefit from a visit from another 'crazy puppy'! :-D

*kissey face*
-Fiona and Abby the Hippobottomus