Followers

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Another Glorious Day...in the Park


What can I say - there's nothing I like to do more on a Saturday morning - than romp and roll in Central Park with my guy, Due. Mom really needs to get a video camera so she can share the full extent of our adventures.

Did somebody say BACON? OK - maybe I just heard someone say its time for coffee - but I KNOW that's just code for B A C O N !!! Someone says coffee - we head to the Boathouse Patio - sit down and along with the coffee I know there will be bacon.

See - there it is - now if I can just get someone to share with me! Mom is a tough sell - Deborah and Dana don't seem to be on board either.....then there's TOM - Maybe if I give him "the look"

Works every time! Now I don't want to leave the impression Mom is not willing to share. But she makes me wait until all the people are done - then gives me just a little nibble.

Someone said it was time to go. I strongly disagreed and tried to take things into my own hands.

Well that was that for this week's adventure in Central Park. I asked Mom to take some photos of my favorite fountains and statues so I can tell you all about them in a later post. Just one of the things we're working on.

It's raining AGAIN in New York, so looks like I'll be napping followed later by some beauty sleep and eventually I'll get around to a power nap. Girl's got to do what a girl's got to do!

Until our next adventure...

Copyright 2009, Central Bark Designs, Inc. All Rights Reserved

No comments: